Why You Should Use a Real Estate Photographer for your Listings - Yes, Even your rentals!
A picture says a thousand words, right? According to Realtor.org, 95% of homebuyers use the internet for their new home search. They browse listings when and where it’s convenient for them, using laptops, tablets, and phones. This means you need to capture their interest immediately because they will not linger on a photo longer than 20 seconds before they move on to the next listing. If the image that you’re presenting as the main image of your property is not professional, appealing, and intriguing, they will move on.
With Nest Managers Real Estate, for a limited time, our clients receive a FREE Professional Real Estate Photography Package with their new listing or property management agreement.
We understand that Your listing photographs create the first impression that a potential home buyer is likely to form of a property for sale. We know that most home buyers start their searches online before ever going to look at a property in person. It’s important that you have a captivating and professional image as the first thing your potential buyers see.
With many realtors having access to smartphones with cameras or even their own camera and lenses, it’s easy to try to shortcut the professional photographer piece and attempt to take your own photographs. Especially with the trend to post everything on social media. However, today’s consumers are also savvy enough that they can quickly spot an image taken by an amateur versus a professional. You don’t want a potential homebuyers first impression of the listing to be anything less than perfect.
Why We Always Use Professional Real Estate Photographers For Your Listings:
1. It will set your listing apart. Using a professional with Nest Managers Real Estate will give your listing a professional image. Using us will make your listing stand apart from the others and give it a step up on competing properties. Standing out in a crowded real estate market is one of the most important keys to selling homes, especially in such a densely populated areas like Fayetteville and surrounding areas.
2. At Nest we always strive to bring in the highest dollar amount for our properties. Having professional images levels the playing field if it’s a high-value listing. For higher value homes, sellers almost always use professionals. If you want your listing to be competitive with the others, you must use a professional.
3. The property will be more appealing by using professional images by an experienced real estate photographer. Fayetteville residents are proud of their homes! Nest Real Estate Photographers have the tools necessary to make your listing shine. Some of these include poles that they can mount their camera on to give a broad view of the property, lighting and special lenses to shoot any room for a flattering angle and even drone footage. Our photographers know how to use composition, color, and lighting to make the images more attractive and appealing to potential buyers. Little tricks, like making a room appear spacious and airy or with more light can get a prospect in the door that you might have lost otherwise.
4. Appeal to online buyers. Fort Bragg is a big attraction for incoming military families and we constantly work with families PCSing to our area. With so many buyers and potential renters doing their searches online, it’s imperative that your online listing shows off the features in such a way to capture a their interest quickly. Photos that appear to be done by an amateur will result in the viewer leaving your listing and looking for other, more visually appealing properties.
5. We sell and lease our properties faster! With an average lease time of 13 days, we can attest to the fact that our online listings lease and sell faster than homes with amateur photos.
Using a professional photographer increases the odds that your listing could go viral on social media. Social media loves great images and this increases the views of that property and increases the number of people that your real estate business comes into contact with.
We know that today's real estate connoisseurs are savvy enough to spot amateur photography – even the untrained eye can now differentiate between a professional photograph and one taken from a smartphone. No matter how good the quality of your smartphone camera, it cannot capture the image in a way a professional can. Even if you happen to own a high-end camera, you do not have the number of hours invested into the craft of photographing homes to sell that a real estate photographer, like Nest Managers Real Estate.
Contact us today to receive your complimentary Real Estate Photography Package.